Friday, February 13, 2009

If you LOVE Friday's, shout YAHOO!

Don't you just love the Friday before a holiday weekend? I do! That last minute push to get everything done that you really need to finish before you can cut looseand relax with your family is a real rush. These can be the most effective days of the entire month!

"Effective". That's one of my favorite words. I think it's so much more important than being "efficient". You can be "efficient" all day long, and still not do a single thing that is "effective". I'd much rather be "effective". You'll have more to show for it at the end of the day.

My goal is to move the Chamber more toward being truly effective for members. I'd really like to hear your ideas on how we can be effective for you! Post a comment, or give me a call. And in the meantime...have a fabulously long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment